|Degrees & Certificates||Evening Classes||Teen Programs||Admissions|
|About SFI||Student Life||Faculty||Films|
Tuition & Fees & Financial Aid
- The current tuition for Graduate Courses at SFI is $600 per credit.
- Master of Arts in Producing for Film -- 49 credits: $29,400
- Master of Music in Film Composition -- 52 credits: $31200
- Master of Fine Arts in Filmmaking -- 90 credits: $54,000
- Master of Fine Arts in Producing for Film -- 90 credits: $54,000
- The current tuition for Undergraduate Courses at SFI is $420 per credit.
- Bachelor of Arts in Film -- 90 credits: $37,800 See BA in Film Entrance Requirements page for details on 90 credits required for admission to the program.
Tuition includes all basic production costs such as film stock, processing, videotape, and access to all basic equipment needed to complete the assigned projects. Students should plan on expenses of up to $600 - $800 for discretionary production costs, books and incidental supplies.
Tuition and fees for future terms are subject to change without notice. Tuition is set at the time of enrollment in the graduate programs. If a student withdraws before the end of the program, and re-enrolls mid-term in a later session, the tuition rate will be pro-rated for time completed, and the remainder of the tuition will be based on the tuition in effect for the balance of the new term.
Information and assistance with financial aid is available through the financial aid office at the Seattle Film Institute: (800) 882-4734 or 206-568-4387.
Financial aid opportunities include scholarships, educational loans, tuition payment plans, and veteran’s benefits.