|Degrees & Certificates||Evening Classes||Teen Programs||Admissions|
|About SFI||Student Life||Faculty||Films|
Film Graduate, Undergraduate Degrees and Professional Certificates
Graduate Degree Programs:
The Seattle Film Institute offers the only film production related graduate degree programs in the Northwest. Our programs provide skills that can be applied to professional careers in film production and in emerging media. With its strong independent film scene and thriving hi-tech industry, Seattle is the ideal location for these new programs.
- Master of Fine Arts in Filmmaking
- Master of Fine Arts in Producing for Film
- Master of Music (MM) in Film Composition
- Master of Arts (MA) in Producing for Film
Undergraduate Degree Programs
SFI is now offers BA film degrees.
- BA in Film: AA transfer degree students earn a BA in Film in one calendar year
- Dual Admission Program: For students who plan to start (or are currently enrolled) in community college. Earn a BA in Film from SFI in as little as 3 years .
SFI’s Associate of Arts Articulation Agreement allows students to earn a transfer AA degree at another institution in two years and/or complete a BA in the typical four years.
10 Month Professional Certificate Programs
SFI features a hands-on education and practical experience that provide the groundwork for professional careers. Students receive a real world education from a faculty anchored by film industry pros. And every SFI student completing a full OR half time certificate, undergraduate or graduate degree may participate in our nationally recognized internship program. (All have options for completing as a BA.)