|Degrees & Certificates||Evening Classes||Teen Programs||Admissions|
|About SFI||Student Life||Faculty||Films|
Why Study at the Pacific Northwest Film Scoring Program at SFI?
• Program created and designed by a two-time Emmy Award Winning professional Hollywood film composer/orchestrator/conductor.
• Develop the expertise needed to become a composer of music for film and other media
• Study with seasoned, active, professionals of the industry.
• Assemble a top-caliber portfolio through the guidance of our faculty using high-level professional musicians, recording engineers and studio facilities.
• Establish a network of future professionals through the collaborative opportunities available at the Seattle Film Institute.